No limits! As long as you remain under your storage limit, add as many stories as you wish. If you’re starting to bump up against your storage limit, we’ll notify you. Simply upgrade, and you’ll have oodles more space. And if you prefer, you can download your choice of stories to your local hard drive, then delete them from the LifeTales cloud.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I remove a story from my list?
- How can I remove a story from my list?
- Will viewers see ads on my stories?
- Is there a limit to the length of video I can upload?
- Is there a limit to the number of stories I can add?
- Do stories shared with me by others count towards my storage limit?
- Can I rearrange photos, videos, audio or text pages in my story?
- How much does LifeTales cost?