We agree that a free LifeTales membership is pretty great for privately sharing and remembering stories.
With that said, our Child Journals add-on offers features that are specially tuned to help you make a better journal or to save you time. Here are just a few features that are not available in LifeTales Basic:
- Save time: Create a story quickly, just by tapping on the reminder, then doing a video selfie or audio clip, followed by adding a few pictures from your library
- Reminders: It's so easy to forget. Create a flexible reminder to do an update. Choose your own frequency, day and time to fit your lifestyle.
- By invitation-only — invite (eg) the Grandparents … or perhaps a caregiver, or a schoolteacher to contribute a story for the journal
- Organized: Use tags to help you categorize journal stories for quick access
- Coming soon: Many items on the roadmap including
- Growth charts
- Art Gallery section
- Report Card repository
- Vaccination records
For just the cost of a cup of coffee a month, save yourself time and create an amazing record of your child's life, to be enjoyed by you, your child and maybe even their children!