Contributors will be asked to enter their name and email before recording their video message. That allows Celebrate to know whose video message has been received and to notify the Contributor when their message has been successfully uploaded on the system.
Articles in this section
- Will the Contributor receive a confirmation that their video has successfully been submitted?
- How will I know a Contributor has submitted their video?
- How do I remind Contributors to submit their video? How often do you recommend I send reminder emails/texts?
- Can I track who has submitted a video?
- Can I remove a Contributor after I have invited them to submit a video?
- I had the wrong email address/text number for a Contributor. Can I update and resend the invite to them?
- Can I change the deadline date for submission of videos?
- Can people who were not invited to create a video participate in the group video?