You’re the owner of the video. You can download the video from your Celebrate account and do as you please — including uploading it to other services. However, depending on the content, you might want to check with the Contributors and the Recipient(s) as a courtesy to them. That’s up to you.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way to prevent the video from being uploaded to You Tube or social media?
- Can I upload the final video to YouTube or social media? Do I need the Contributors’ or Recipient’s permission to do so?
- Can I download the final video?
- Can Contributors view the final group video?
- How do I share the group video gift with the Recipient?
- How will the final video gift be delivered to me?
- Are the videos public?
- Who gets to see the videos?