Once you have recorded your video, you will have an opportunity to preview it before uploading it to the Celebrate website. If you are not happy with the video, Celebrate will allow you to erase and re-record the video as many times as you wish until you are satisfied.
Articles in this section
- I would like to create a Celebrate group video to give to someone else. What do I do?
- Will I receive a copy of the final video?
- Will I receive a confirmation that the Creator has received my video submission?
- I recorded my video but it is difficult to hear the audio/there is no audio. What should I do?
- Does it matter if my video is recorded vertically or horizontally?
- What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting my video? Can I submit it late?
- Can I invite friends to contribute to the video?
- How long should my video be?
- Can I submit more than one video?