The length of time to create a group video gift is largely dependent on how long it takes to collect messages from friends and family. Typically, the process from start to finish is completed in two weeks. We suggest you set the deadline for Contributors to submit their video messages at least three to four days before the Big Day. This will give you time to edit the video messages into the final video gift; we suggest you complete your editing at least one day before the Big Day to allow time for your payment to be processed and for Celebrate’s software to produce your final high definition video and with a link that you can share.
Articles in this section
- How will Celebrate help me keep track of my video gift project?
- How long does it take to create a group video gift?
- How does the process work?
- What is the Big Day?
- What is the difference between the Creator, Contributors, and the Recipient?
- How is Celebrate different from other group video gifts?
- What is Celebrate?