Everything you want to know about creating spectacular Celebrate videos! If you have any other questions, please email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Connecting to Celebrate FAQs for Your Contributors
Celebrate, The Product
- How will Celebrate help me keep track of my video gift project?
- How long does it take to create a group video gift?
- How does the process work?
- What is the Big Day?
- What is the difference between the Creator, Contributors, and the Recipient?
- How is Celebrate different from other group video gifts?
Create and Send Invites
- Will the Contributor receive a confirmation that their video has successfully been submitted?
- How will I know a Contributor has submitted their video?
- How do I remind Contributors to submit their video? How often do you recommend I send reminder emails/texts?
- Can I track who has submitted a video?
- Can I remove a Contributor after I have invited them to submit a video?
- I had the wrong email address/text number for a Contributor. Can I update and resend the invite to them?
Editing Your Group Video
- Would you please take me through the steps to create a final video?
- Will all Contributors be able to see the video submissions?
- I received a video submission after the due date. Can I still include it in the final video gift?
- I received multiple videos from the same Contributor. What do you suggest I do?
- How do I preview the changes I've made to the credits in the Editor Suite?
- I received some videos that are horizontal and some that are vertical? How do you suggest I edit the final video?
Finalizing Your Group Video
Sending Your Group Video Gift on the Big Day
- Is there any way to prevent the video from being uploaded to You Tube or social media?
- Can I upload the final video to YouTube or social media? Do I need the Contributors’ or Recipient’s permission to do so?
- Can I download the final video?
- Can Contributors view the final group video?
- How do I share the group video gift with the Recipient?
- How will the final video gift be delivered to me?